The Drafty Team:
Friends and co-conspirators:
- Marie Maxham (Co-Founder and Software Engineer) - Marie (they/she) is a software
engineer with over 30 years experience and more than a dozen software patents to their name.
- J. Isadora Krech (Co-founder and Software Designer) - J. Isadora (they/them) is a
multi-media artist, lighting, and projections designer based in Berlin. j-isadora-designs.com/
- Lily Fossner (Designer) - Lily (she/her) is a Philadelphia, US-based lighting
designer with twenty years of experience working in theatre and live performance.
- K Riley (Software Engineer)
- Brendan Aanes (QA Specialist) - Brendan is a sound designer living in Brooklyn NY,
creating a mix of theater, installations, sound art, and baked goods. http://aanes.org
- Field Template (In-App Purchase vendor) - FIELD TEMPLATE LLC is the industry leader
in plastic drafting stencils and digital lighting symbol packages for the live entertainment
industry since 1989. All of the templates and software are designed by Steve Shelley, a
United Scenic Artist 829 Lighting Designer. Learn more at fieldtemplate.com
- Team Sound (In-App Purchase vendor) - Team Sound is a small, New York based company
that makes tools for theatrical design and backstage work. teamsound.nyc
- URAKATAYA.com Japan (Distributor) - URAKATAYA.com is Japan's only unique theatrical
and event equipment and expendables online store. Drafty's exclusive distributor in Japan.
- Kathy Tafel, Shannon Maxham, Kate Fossner, Richard Pilbrow, Steve Shelley, John McKernon,
Andrew Griffin, Sam Kusnetz, USA829, Ian Saunders and The ALD, David KH Elliot, Allen Lee
Hughes, ML Geiger, Robert Wierzel